• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Place Like Home

294 posts in this topic

Hi guys, sorry, been very quiet. Glad you liked the last issue!

As for Hollywood, well, let's just say people are talking to us and hopefully we'll have some news to report in the New Year.

Happy New Year Angelo!

So is there any news to report on Hollywood? :)

BTW - I love the cover to your new series "The Spear" and was hoping you could tell us a little about the title.

Thanks!

The-Spear-1-Cover.jpg

As for Hollywood, well, let's just say people are talking to us and hopefully we'll have some news to report in the New Year.

Happy New Year Angelo!

BTW - I love the cover to your new series "The Spear" and was hoping you could tell us a little about the title.

Thanks!

The-Spear-1-Cover.jpg

I have yet to pick up and read this series. I've always meant to but somethings always comes up. Ditto on "The Spear" cover. Since Nazi Zombies from APE ended at #4, this one will take off. I've "Liked" them on Facebook, just waiting for some updates!!

Happy New Year Angelo!

Thanks!

The-Spear-1-Cover.jpg

Nazi Zombies... :cloud9:

I have yet to pick up and read this series. I've always meant to but somethings always comes up. Ditto on "The Spear" cover. Since Nazi Zombies from APE ended at #4, this one will take off. I've "Liked" them on Facebook, just waiting for some updates!!

Hi guys, thanks for all the kind words. Just got back from a typically British night on the booze so I'm going to try and answer all your questions in the morning, and by morning I mean afternoon.

However...

The Spear is 100% Zombie free, no zombies at all, ever. Plus, the Spear of Destiny is involved but it's not the focus at all and is merely an item that brings the characters together, so you can rest assured it's not whats come before.

I'll post more once I've slept this hangover off.

Again, thanks for the continued support, it means a lot!

A.