• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Place Like Home

294 posts in this topic

Thanks for the kind words folks. #5 is late, but it's on it's way soon. Each issue is selling out so the future is looking bright! Thank you all so much for the continued support, it means a lot to me!

And... issue #3 original art went up for sale on the website, with #4's art being added shortly.

http://noonemournsthewicked.com/original-art-sales/

Some other news coming soon...

how about a hint.

Thanks for the kind words folks. #5 is late, but it's on it's way soon. Each issue is selling out so the future is looking bright! Thank you all so much for the continued support, it means a lot to me!

And... issue #3 original art went up for sale on the website, with #4's art being added shortly.

http://noonemournsthewicked.com/original-art-sales/

Some other news coming soon...

how about a hint.

I think the hint was that there's more news coming soon.

:baiting:

Read the first issue on Comixology and promptly ordered the first four issues via Midtown. Excellent read. I've always been a huge fan of retelling fairy tales and things of that nature. Grimm Fairy Tales, Wonderland, etc... Love that stuff so this is right up my alley. Excellent work!

I was hoping that somebody in Australia had actually bothered getting this in....

sounds like a terrific read.

I'm talking about issue 4 for the record. Diamond says they are sending one to my LCS (I should say my LCS says Diamond said to be precise)but I've not got it yet and I'm really anxious to read it and issue 5 this tuesday. I hate having to spend cash on comixology to read a title once b/c of some shipping screw up. It happens all the time b/c I'm the only person ordering a copy of the book. I think sometimes the people who are at the store when the order is received grab my book b/c my LCS doesn't check what people grab b/c they assume the customers have some honor/morals. You know what they say abous assuming. :)