• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WD #1 CGC 9.8 black warning and #75 Ultimate CGC 9.9

14 posts in this topic

I have some extra Walking Dead books available on eBay, including the two listed in the title of this post. All my auctions start at $0.99, so please take a look :)

WD #1 CGC 9.8 Black Warning

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270921093468?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

WD #75 Ultimate CGC 9.9

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270921092081?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks, really don't want to part with the black warning, since I have a white warning as well. Prices are too good to ignore right now, and this will help pay down some medical bills. I can always pick one up from Branget in the future lol

Thanks, really don't want to part with the black warning, since I have a white warning as well. Prices are too good to ignore right now, and this will help pay down some medical bills. I can always pick one up from Branget in the future lol

You got that right.

I've heard the same about the white, but everyone seems to want the black. They oddly control a premium at auction (shrug) wish GPA kept track of the WD 1 sales with reference to the warning color. I personally like the black better :)

My guess is its something similar as to why Raiders fans are Raiders fans; the logo (certainly can't be because they are always in the playoffs). They think they are a b@d@$$ and think the black is better lol who knows. I always side with the print runs myself.

Oh and congrats already with over an hour left its topped $1,200! Go! Go! Go!

Jerome

$1,350 :o

If I was you, I'd be :banana:

Just curious how many watchers did you have on that WD 1?

Jerome

:banana::whee::banana:lol

Watch count was at 75. I'm stunned at where it ended, and fortunately, a bidder with excellent feedback :)