• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed.

163 posts in this topic

The Walking Dead #1 Image Firsts copy signed by Kirkman NM or better $10ea (5 copies)

These are really hot for some reason on feebay. (shrug)

Yes sir, 9.8's have been pretty high lately. I'd recommend getting some WD Weekly 1 in 9.8 as well, especially SS'd. Early Weekly issues, in high grade, are attracting decent prices on eBay as well (shrug)

Long day. Met and hung out with some great boardies.

The Walking Dead #1 Image Firsts copy signed by Kirkman NM or better $10ea (5 copies)

These are really hot for some reason on feebay

:takeit: x1

if it's good enough for feebay drones it's good enough for me.

SOLD. Thanks.

Chew #24 Image Expo Exclusive limited to only 500 copies. NM or better $15/ea (5 3 copies)

:takeit: x2

^^ Thanks!

Chew #24 Expo Exclusive $15 NM+

:takeit: If being signed is possible would love it signed. This would be for my personal collection.

I will try Saturday to get it signed. ;)

Done. ;)

(worship)

Thank you sir. Any luck on any WD #94 variants yet? :wishluck:

Chew #24 Expo Exclusive $15 NM+

:takeit: If being signed is possible would love it signed. This would be for my personal collection.

I will try Saturday to get it signed. ;)

Done. ;)

(worship)

Thank you sir. Any luck on any WD #94 variants yet? :wishluck:

Still very difficult to come by. I really liked how they did the disbursement, though. Great show and props to Jimmy because he was working his arse off making the process work and with a good team. (worship)