• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Killer Atlas War books. Lots and lots of nasty pre-code goodness. ALL SOLD!!!!!

72 posts in this topic

I'll buy all the remaining books.

YOU ARE A KING!!!!

Thank you sir... I will just post a general 'ALL SOLD' on the remainders.

Thanks again to everyone who looked in on the sale today! Appreciate it very much.

There will be a DC war sale happening next weekend... I'll post a heads up as to time towards the end of the week in the Silver Age war thread. I'm thinking early Our Army at Wars (pre-Sgt. Rock books). Going to be a pretty sweet sale!!

Enjoy your Sunday!

Shep

Battle #37 FN/VF Amazing gloss on this book, with a few small spint creases and very light color scrapes at bottom left cover. Great Heath cover, and interior art by Joe Kubert (unsigned, but it’s Kubert for sure.) Offwhite to cream pages. $45.00

AtlasBattle37.jpg

:takeit: ...If it wasn't taken 13 seconds before my post.

Sadly, Foolkiller got in there just before you. Thanks for looking in, though!

Shep

Battle #37 FN/VF Amazing gloss on this book, with a few small spint creases and very light color scrapes at bottom left cover. Great Heath cover, and interior art by Joe Kubert (unsigned, but it’s Kubert for sure.) Offwhite to cream pages. $45.00

AtlasBattle37.jpg

:takeit: ...If it wasn't taken 13 seconds before my post.

Sadly, Foolkiller got in there just before you. Thanks for looking in, though!

Shep

Yah, I saw it a few minutes after I posted the "I'll Take It". Great sales thread though.

Men in Action #3 FN++ Great Heath cover, and a wonderful Heath air force story inside. Clean, flat copy. Might even grade higher, except for two long light vertical creases on the back cover (making this a good pressing candidate). Cream to offwhite pages. $30.00

MeninAction3.jpg

:takeit: