• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men 35

10 posts in this topic

Post a few X-Men tonight to see if I am on base with the grade I gave them. Thanks a lot for your feedback! The line through the "X" is the scanner. The pink at the bottom of the back cover is not bleed from the other inside but a stain or bleed all its own. A pretty nice looking spine though.

cm_xmen_35_front.jpg

cm_xmen_35_back.jpg

GOT IT IN THE MAIL TODAY Stan Lee SS CGC = 6.0

Well I have to say that this was a bit of a disappointment. I was thinking 7.5 all day long. For the first time I payed for the grader notes. It was only 5 bucks ( I had thought it was 15) and was actually very easy and they were instantly e-mailed to me.

I never saw the freaking black stain on the back center about 3/4 of the way down - until I looked after the notes. I know how much they ding for stains. Still a great looking book and the sig turned out pretty cool. ; )

Graders Notes:

Center Back Cover Stain

Whole Book Tanning

Oh - Also I used some Absorene and you can't tell the huge date stamp was ever on there. It took me some practice but it came right off. I tested for a while on some other beater books.