• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gauging interest in an SS opp from Scott Blair

58 posts in this topic

I've been talking it over with the powers that be as well as Scott and I wanted to see if there was any interest in doing a sketch cover opp with Scott Blair. This is his description of himself from his deviantart site:

"I'm a freelance illustrator currently residing in Tampa, Florida. I've created work for clients in wrestling and mixed martial arts , and I've just finished my own pin-up art book - HARD CANDY . I'm wrapping up my third year on the convention circuit, looking to add more shows in 2012."

aaaaaand this is an example of his sketch cover work:

DSC0164-X2.jpg

i-K9h8bW6-X2.jpg

i-zx3D7rj-X2.jpg

i-MCdfR4Z-X2.jpg

Scott is very comfortable working on blanks and does killer work. So who thinks this would be a cool opp?

I've gotten several sketches from Scott at various shows. His sketch covers are fantastic!

I heartily recommend him! :cool:

All the ones I posted were mine at one time or another. I've been a big fan of his for a couple of years now myself!

His home sketches are waayyy better ;)

FYI this will be a cooraborated effort :)

Holy mess! I don't know what cooraborated means, but it sounds awesome.

:facepalm: coraborated = corroborated = team up! Holy dynamic duo Batman!