• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No prizes here, Opinions please . . . X-Men #30

17 posts in this topic

Seeing all the creasing, and some chipping, and having sold early slabbed 7.5 X-Men which were slightly better than what I am seeing here. I would put this in the 6.5/7.0 range David.

Nik

7.0. That right corner crease kills the book. I think it would have been 8.0.

Thanks, but you simply cannot get a "lighter" crease than the one here at URFC!

And, I can't bellieve you guys call THIS "chipping"!

You think Marvel's production line could've sharpened their cutting blades every now and then . . .!

cheers, smirk.gif

You think Marvel's production line could've sharpened their cutting blades every now and then . . .!

cheers, smirk.gif

I'll bet the crease in question looks a lot worse in the scan than it does in person. What do you grade the book at?

cheers, smirk.gif

I'll bet the crease in question looks a lot worse in the scan than it does in person. What do you grade the book at?

I put it at a solid VF 8.0, although the tanning bothers me personally - I'm a structure and PQ freak! hi.gif

This book grew up in Alabama heat, many books from this collection suffered some tanning, but many were unread.