• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix Comicon May 24th - 27th

151 posts in this topic

They just announced that Joseph Michael Linsner will be making it this year courtesy of Jesse James Comics. One of my favorite artists... definitely excited!!

Time to break out my Cry for Dawn issues. He canceled last year so hope he makes it this year.

Ed

To anyone driving to the con, DO NOT park directly across the street and pay $12.

There is a garage one block south and one block west (BofA parking garage on 3rd Street) and parking was only $5/day last year

(worship) Thank you, you just saved me a lot of $$.

I am loading in Wednesday morning. I should be bringing around 100 long boxes- 45 $1 boxes with lots of bronze; 12- $2 boxes; 10- $5; 11-1/2 off- all types and mostly SA; 15- priced DC and Marvel; 5-8 Modern and sets/runs of newer books; 3 boxes of GA; and finally 6 boxes of CGC books..

I also just picked up 70 issues of The Walking Dead including #19 and several other nice books above #20.

Please stop and introduce yourselves. Booths 313-317.

Ed Robertson

I am loading in Wednesday morning. I should be bringing around 100 long boxes- 45 $1 boxes with lots of bronze; 12- $2 boxes; 10- $5; 11-1/2 off- all types and mostly SA; 15- priced DC and Marvel; 5-8 Modern and sets/runs of newer books; 3 boxes of GA; and finally 6 boxes of CGC books..

I also just picked up 70 issues of The Walking Dead including #19 and several other nice books above #20.

Ed Robertson

Will do sir Will do

Ed Robertson

Can you put all of the VERTIGO books in one box please :wishluck:

Up State Arizona is about is at about 6500 - 7500 elevation. It snowed there a few weeks ago so it would not surprise me if the snow is still there. However Phoenix is in a valley at about 1000 elevation and it has been 100 - 108 :P degrees all week.

Up State Arizona is about is at about 6500 - 7500 elevation. It snowed there a few weeks ago so it would not surprise me if the snow is still there. However Phoenix is in a valley at about 1000 elevation and it has been 100 - 108 :P degrees all week.

Ha I love liven in show low

Ha I love liven in show low

you live in show low? Thats awesome, my parents lie up there. My dad owns an auto parts store on the north side of town, it's Show Low autoparts aka parts plus. Swing by my booth and say hi, you can't miss the sign with the giant skeleton with a handlebar mustache.

Weather update- Saturday and Sunday will be in the low 80s so no heat, yea!

We are loaded in and all set up except for the big books (hitting it around 1-1:30 to finish up. The process went so smooth that it was a little scary.

So great weather, great books = great Convention!

Ed

Weather update- Saturday and Sunday will be in the low 80s so no heat, yea!

We are loaded in and all set up except for the big books (hitting it around 1-1:30 to finish up. The process went so smooth that it was a little scary.

So great weather, great books = great Convention!

Ed

Yeah, Ed. I must say, we rocked it today! got a nice little work out in the process lol I'll see ya at 1:30ish. (thumbs u