• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix Comicon May 24th - 27th

151 posts in this topic

Ed's right the check in was a breeze. The only issue I had was the guy that decided to "borrow" my cart. He left two of my boxes that were on the cart in the middle of the floor and I found him on the dock loading it up. He said a woman told him he could use it.

The floor looks great. The setup is huge, at least twice as large as last year. It looked like quite a few comic dealers and a bunch of the usual trippy fare. I have a couple extra badges for preview night if anyone is interested. No charge, just buy something at my booth.

Damn, why do I always take these butt ugly early flights... And I'm only going over a state line.

On my way... Looking forward to the show. Had a great time last year.

Less than 40 Minutes to go :headbang:

:whee:

Don't sell out of your mylite2 and fullbacks until I show up on Saturday

Just soldout..... I kid I kid

They had a lot at the booth so sure you will be ok

Ed's right the check in was a breeze. The only issue I had was the guy that decided to "borrow" my cart. He left two of my boxes that were on the cart in the middle of the floor and I found him on the dock loading it up. He said a woman told him he could use it.

The floor looks great. The setup is huge, at least twice as large as last year. It looked like quite a few comic dealers and a bunch of the usual trippy fare. I have a couple extra badges for preview night if anyone is interested. No charge, just buy something at my booth.

Great guy gave my kids some stuff. Boardie discount too. Be by tomorrow to haggle with you.

It was impressively busy there today. Can't imagine what it's going to be like on Saturday! I was able to get a sketch commission in with Tucci though. Bettie Page. Can't wait to see what he comes up with.

Wife and I just got home and are exhausted. It was a slammer preview night for sure. I imagine tomorrow will be slow at different times of the day but Saturday is going to be a tsunami. Bring it on!

Ed

Wife and I just got home and are exhausted. It was a slammer preview night for sure. I imagine tomorrow will be slow at different times of the day but Saturday is going to be a tsunami. Bring it on!

Ed

walked by booth today looked good stop by tomorrow and day hi and buy some stuff

It was impressively busy there today. Can't imagine what it's going to be like on Saturday! I was able to get a sketch commission in with Tucci though. Bettie Page. Can't wait to see what he comes up with.

Ooh that should be good!