• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Blair Sketch Opp - 10 spots only!

228 posts in this topic

This baby just came back from CGC. Scott drew it for Wondercon. When he posted a picture of it on his Facebook page after the con, I reached out to see if it was still available. I was shocked to find out it was, so I bought it instantly. He was then kind enough to told onto it until C2E2, where he dropped it off w/ CGC so it could be slabbed for CGC SS under my account.

Scott - Thx again for going the extra mile, keep up the amazing work :)

2012-05-14_19-28-00_471.jpg

This baby just came back from CGC. Scott drew it for Wondercon. When he posted a picture of it on his Facebook page after the con, I reached out to see if it was still available. I was shocked to find out it was, so I bought it instantly. He was then kind enough to told onto it until C2E2, where he dropped it off w/ CGC so it could be slabbed for CGC SS under my account.

Scott - Thx again for going the extra mile, keep up the amazing work :)

2012-05-14_19-28-00_471.jpg

Nice sketch :grin:

When it comes to sketch covers you can't worry too much about the grade sometimes. You got a gorgeous piece of art. I think the same way of my Black Widow in my signature line. Lots of offers have been made for it but I love it too much to let it go, no matter what the grade!

I agree. I wasn't expecting a high grade, but the comic looks at least a 9.6 to me. It is the sketch I paid for, not the grade. My Trimpe is a 9.6. Doesn't matter, it's a Trimpe!

You got it :thumbsup:

Also, I think this needs to be your next commission :lol: (found it over in general)...

incrediblecake-340.jpg

Thanks everybody! I'm loving how these sketch covers look all slabbed up. My Scarlet Witch, Ms Marvel & Emma Frost Noir that I got back from CGC sold within a week in my eBay store. So I've got a couple more I plan on submitting at Wizard Philly, including my personal fav Godzilla vs X-Men #1