• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Blair Sketch Opp - 10 spots only!

228 posts in this topic

The X-23 sketch is mine.

I would be happy with that one !

I came up the idea for the sketch too.

Me too. Although I'm not in this op.

Hee hee hee.

It's going to look great in a CGC case.

As you can see in my sig, I have 7 either being slabbed already or on their way to CGC. 5 to be picked up and subbed to CGC next weekend at Wondercon. 5 more to be subbed in the next 2 months.

This sketch *spoon* is like a *spoon* addiction

The X-23 sketch is mine.

Hee hee hee.

As you can see in my sig, I have 7 either being slabbed already or on their way to CGC. 5 to be picked up and subbed to CGC next weekend at Wondercon. 5 more to be subbed in the next 2 months.

You are so not kidding. I'm going to take up drinking to try and break the habit.

Nah, on second thought. I'll just tell the wife to turn off the internet when I get home and have them block CGC and ebay at work. That would probably do it.

i thought of nominating myself to the probation list... hm

Nah, on second thought. I'll just tell the wife to turn off the internet when I get home and have them block CGC and ebay at work. That would probably do it.

Dont forget that 3g on your cell phone....

i thought of nominating myself to the probation list... hm

:roflmao:

The X-23 sketch is mine.

Hee hee hee.

You are so not kidding. I'm going to take up drinking to try and break the habit.

Hee hee hee

You're not kidding.

The X-23 sketch is mine.

Hee hee hee.

Hee hee hee

You're not kidding.

:lol: of all things I'm actually going to do just the opposite. I started the "couch to 5k" program this week so I'm hoping I won't be sitting here every night trolling through comic listings anymore. Now I'll be doing it at least 3 days a week less :facepalm:

I've decided to let go of the majority of my blue and yellow labels, and dedicate my collection to skecthes.

With that in mind, sketches should have their own label.

Thinking of doing something similar myself, at least with the blues.....