• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's 2nd Annual March Madness

149 posts in this topic

Bit your dog? Not gonna go there.

Freak Brothers #3 CGC 9.6A OW/W., first print, needless to say I was quite upset with the "small amount of color touch on the cover" as I still can't figure out where it is, so instead of a $200 book, I will blow it out for $39 because I can't stand looking at it. Crack it out & put it in a mylar.

FreakBrothers3CGC96OWW001.jpg

American Splendor #1 VF+, maybe VF/NM, key book, Pekar, Crumb, looks like a pressing candidate to me, very fresh from an OO collection, check out the scan, nicest copy I have ever offered for sale..................$149.

AmericanSplendor1VFplus001.jpg

That is stunning. (worship)

Thanks, if it doesn't sell, I am thinking of sending it to Joey Post, then slab it & keep it for myself.

American Splendor #1 VF+, maybe VF/NM, key book, Pekar, Crumb, looks like a pressing candidate to me, very fresh from an OO collection, check out the scan, nicest copy I have ever offered for sale..................$149.

Cherry Mini #2 CGC 9.4 White, slab will be ready for me to pick up soon, meanwhile, here is the a scan of a raw #2, print run less than 100 per Fogel...................................$79, or you can buy the 9.8 on Ebay for 10 times my price.

SOLD to mschmidt

CherryMini2NM001.jpg

Thanks, if it doesn't sell, I am thinking of sending it to Joey Post, then slab it & keep it for myself.

Talk about bad timing...if Dan Con wasnt this weekend, I'd be all over that book!

PM me after Dan Con. If the book is still available, I can do time payments.

Talk about bad timing...if Dan Con wasnt this weekend, I'd be all over that book!

PM me after Dan Con. If the book is still available, I can do time payments.

If there's any money left....will do!