• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Smith Wants You!

72 posts in this topic

She really doesn't do anything for me. :(

You kinda like those tough brunettes, though. Nothing wrong with that.

She really doesn't do anything for me. :(

You kinda like those tough brunettes, though. Nothing wrong with that.

The color of her hair has nothing to do with it. She just doesn't turn my crank.

Ahh well. To each their own. She's got several assets that are crank-turning for me. Even aside from the obvious ones. Well-defined noses and long legs. :cloud9: I'm a big fan of fake knockers, so with all that, I naturally gravitate to Sunshine Girl pictures.

Yeah. If you like fake knockers, she might appeal to your taste because if those were any more fake they'd have UPC codes on them.

Yeah. If you like fake knockers, she might appeal to your taste because if those were any more fake they'd have UPC codes on them.

I think if you lift up on them, the code is underneath.

I think if you lift up on them, the code is underneath.

Tell her not to stand too close to the register when she checks out at Walmart. She'll be paying for those things again. :eek:

I'm a big fan of fake knockers, so with all that, I naturally gravitate to Sunshine Girl pictures.

I'm with ya. Fake or not, I love me some tig ol' bitties.

So we are all in agreement that the show just needs to add boobs, right? Boobs fix everything.

I'm a big fan of fake knockers, so with all that, I naturally gravitate to Sunshine Girl pictures.

I'm with ya. Fake or not, I love me some tig ol' bitties.

So we are all in agreement that the show just needs to add boobs, right? Boobs fix everything.

Absolutely. I mean, come on - it's a show about comics. Why haven't there been babes in tight-fitting outfits yet?