• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Smith Wants You!

72 posts in this topic

They just sold a set of McFarlane Tortured Souls to a guy for $250 AFTER they were haggled down on the price.

Dude could have picked them up on eBay for $100. :cry:

Not only did they rip the guy off on the Tortured Souls "dolls", but I liked how he smacked the pen down on the box once they agreed to a sale. doh! Oh, and the girl who brought the long box chock full of Silver Age glory was the highlight of the show they totally blew the opportunity on AGAIN! Should have shown more of the books off and described them more than they did.

Not only did they rip the guy off on the Tortured Souls "dolls", but I liked how he smacked the pen down on the box once they agreed to a sale. doh! Oh, and the girl who brought the long box chock full of Silver Age glory was the highlight of the show they totally blew the opportunity on AGAIN! Should have shown more of the books off and described them more than they did.

While they were talking I was predicting they would offer her $1500 for all of them.

If they did I was going to call the shop tomorrow and tell them what I thought about it.

Then they pay what, $9000 for three Buscema Silver Surfer full page splashes?

I have no idea of the market price on those, but I would have to believe this guy took it up the on that deal. :eek:

I am sure a thread will pop up every week this show is on :tonofbricks:

As the badness cannot be expressed once. It needs to be oscillated for the proper effect.

Im watching it now- not bad. Loved the guy getting busted on the Godzilla. He was one pissed Nerdboy. Although "watching the master work" on going up 50 percent of his original offer was pretty pathetic.

And what's up with no love for Return of the Living Dead?!?

While they were talking I was predicting they would offer her $1500 for all of them.

If they did I was going to call the shop tomorrow and tell them what I thought about it.

Then they pay what, $9000 for three Buscema Silver Surfer full page splashes?

I have no idea of the market price on those, but I would have to believe this guy took it up the on that deal. :eek:

Who took it? Buyer or the seller?