• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
31 31

3,558 posts in this topic

You didn't happen to get this off eBay did you? Looks like the same copy. A seller posted this book for sale on eBay - an auction, not BIN - and then long before the auction was scheduled to end, took it down.

I'm not mad atcha - in fact, more power to you for snagging this great copy - but was very frustrated at the seller for doing so. It was an auction, after all.

Thanks,

Eggman

Got this one the other day.... :cloud9: Its not Bronze...but its a Variant.

loverom97.jpg[/img]

Edited by Eggman

Yeah it is...and from that auction.....

BUY IT NOW: I will always consider doing a buy it now ~ email me with your reasonable price offer. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::acclaim:

You should have Emailed her...very nice seller!

You didn't happen to get this off eBay did you? Looks like the same copy. A seller posted this book for sale on eBay - an auction, not BIN - and then long before the auction was scheduled to end, took it down.

I'm not mad atcha - in fact, more power to you for snagging this great copy - but was very frustrated at the seller for doing so. It was an auction, after all.

Thanks,

Eggman

Got this one the other day.... :cloud9: Its not Bronze...but its a Variant.

loverom97.jpg[/img]

Well known x-men 105 ... this is very high grade ... just need to sub it.

X-men105_35CENT001.jpg

That is a sweet copy. (thumbs u Any story behind finding it?

Yeah ... i'd been working on a perfect run of Vol 1 1963 x-men and this showed up in the Heritage auction about two years ago. I had just finished acquiring the 106 from Ebay and the 107 from comiclink and considered myself lucky. I bid high on it and got it ... stuffed it in the long box with the rest of them; but then realized about 6 months ago that the highest graded is only a 9.4. this copy, i believe can break that, but it'll be close ...

X-men105_35CENT001.jpg

Yeah ... i'd been working on a perfect run of Vol 1 1963 x-men and this showed up in the Heritage auction about two years ago. I had just finished acquiring the 106 from Ebay and the 107 from comiclink and considered myself lucky. I bid high on it and got it ... stuffed it in the long box with the rest of them; but then realized about 6 months ago that the highest graded is only a 9.4. this copy, i believe can break that, but it'll be close ...

(thumbs u good luck

(they are tough on bronze variants)

X-men105_35CENT001.jpg

Sweet give us a back cover scan when you have time.

X-men105_35CENT001.jpg

Nice one Matt... as Harry said CGC is tough on bronze variants but that looks like a 9.4 at least if the back cover is nice. Good luck!

X-men105_35CENT001.jpg

Nice one Matt... as Harry said CGC is tough on bronze variants but that looks like a 9.4 at least if the back cover is nice. Good luck!

I'm hoping so. BTW, did you get a 77 error? ... hope you grabbed one ... i'll post a back cover in the morning ...