• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
31 31

3,554 posts in this topic

Thanks... that is a great resource all in one big page! There are a couple of errors I noticed though. There is a Black Panther #2 and a Dr. Strange #19 listed as 30 cent variants although all issues are 30 cents. However, for a variant junky this info is great stuff.

Thanks... that is a great resource all in one big page! There are a couple of errors I noticed though. There is a Black Panther #2 and a Dr. Strange #19 listed as 30 cent variants although all issues are 30 cents. However, for a variant junky this info is great stuff.

They're in the CGC Census that way... unfortunately, my system will always reflect theirs (errors and all).

At long last, the Marvel 35 Cent Masterlist has been updated. It includes the complete checklist of Marvel 35 cent price variants. It also includes the CGC condition census for each book (top five graded copies) as well as price information on each book that you can't find anywhere else.

Marvel 35 Cent Variant Masterlist

Craig