• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roulette44's feedback thread

215 posts in this topic

Joey was an extremely easy and awesome person to deal with. Delivery of book was quick, easy and painless. Great customer service and communication from joey. I will definitely buy from him again. Thanks again Joey!

Ok Joey just blew all other boardies out of the water. Joey worked with me to get my mega grail (a 5.0 ASM 1) and he bent over backwards to work out such a great deal that I am still not convinced he was not drunk during the deal. He not only worked out a very fair payment structure in the event the book comes back differently from CGC after SS, he also is eating the shipping fees to make sure the book is in my hands early enough for NYCC. Such a great transaction, can not say enough great things about Joey. Joey you are the MAN!!

Have done about 3-4 transactions with Joey over the past 2 years and he always has great customer service and a great buyer. Very easy to communicate with and work with. One of the most trusted guys to deal with in the hobby. Thanks again Joey! Will do business with you again sometime

Yet another flawless transaction with Joey. Bought a hard-to-find DC key and Joey was not only easy to work with, but was responsive, professional, and shipped quickly and securely. One of my go-to dealers anywhere around. Thanks again!

Whatd you get buddy?! Curious... ;)

Absolutely top notch! (thumbs u

After some sour transactions I've had on Ebay recently, it was great to buy from somebody who knows what he's doing! Perfect packaging, quick delivery and flawless communication along the way.

Thanks, Joey!

Edited by Cosmic Boy