• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

On 2/1/2023 at 8:10 PM, woowoo said:

Wow how many of these have I sold you 20 years ago when you got my Batman 7-8-9-10 and 13 than I threw in my Batman 49. What's up Jeff.

Hey hey Harold right !! good to hear from you and doing well here in Nebraska . Trying to organize my comic room and found some of the dc boxes. I wish I had those marvels back I traded for the bats but then I wouldn’t have those great early Batman issues . I got my first Batman 1 from you was floored and amazed when I opened the box still get a thrill thinking about it even now . I don’t think I ever traded for any detectives I ran out of marvels to trade you had So many great books ( and hopefully still do ) . 

On 2/1/2023 at 11:35 PM, Drgoldage said:

Hey hey Harold right !! good to hear from you and doing well here in Nebraska . Trying to organize my comic room and found some of the dc boxes. I wish I had those marvels back I traded for the bats but then I wouldn’t have those great early Batman issues . I got my first Batman 1 from you was floored and amazed when I opened the box still get a thrill thinking about it even now . I don’t think I ever traded for any detectives I ran out of marvels to trade you had So many great books ( and hopefully still do ) . 

Amazing books here!  :applause:

On 2/1/2023 at 8:35 PM, Drgoldage said:

Ya Marvels have gone thru the roof. I had Fantasy 15 all day for under $500. I had a lot of Batman 1s the only problem is I kept the high grade Restored copy thinking it was the best move  :makepoint:. I am Glad you're doing good been a lot of years.:bigsmile:

On 2/1/2023 at 8:35 PM, Drgoldage said:

The one is Detective 15 inside front cover of Action 1

image.jpeg.b90424a09a87d415454e9e21c8494ad7.jpegimage.jpeg.4af4d59debf7c2293bf09ec32236b630.jpegimage.jpeg.20cd210d9d956a32c3352905a301dee4.jpegimage.jpeg.6357ea07298a184407f29dbaf21fc456.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.b6736ad5de0ed8228fcd9cfa636eff8f.jpegimage.jpeg.7d13e104eed9e3d16eab8f40f1c71be4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ca584afd86286c870428eaa8f196c1b1.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.8941422d95ba16be8f72972fa3282cb4.jpeg

On 2/2/2023 at 5:52 PM, Drgoldage said:

Now that’s some beautiful books those early detectives always tough to find !!!

I hide that post I forgot the Detective 15 I have more just no current pictures. 

On 2/3/2023 at 4:30 PM, Drgoldage said:

Harold I think you made the right choice with that Batman 1 it’s just gorgeous restored conserved or what,  it just shines 

Those scans are from 1998 with a cheap HP scanner from Costco $69. I had them graded in 2007 from pgx just wanted a 3rd party grading I was going to sell them and buy a nice house here in California with a shop that I can put a lift in after all I am a mechanic.