• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manhattan Projects

1,044 posts in this topic

I wanted two pages of OA from issue 11. Sent a message to Cadance art and the entire book has already been sold... :cry:

Wow. Looks like the days of relative availability on those pages is long gone.

Final details for the MP hardcover/sketch that Nick Pitarra will be doing:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6601829&Main=6601829#Post6601829

Six have already sold just from my donation post. I believe Nick will be capping this shortly, so let me know ASAP if you're interested. Thanks!

Nick sent me pics of some of the sketches last night...he is absolutely crushing them:

MPHCsketch1a.jpg

MPHCsketch2a.jpg

MPHCsketch3a.jpg

I'll post more after the show. There will be another opportunity for these hardcover sketches coming up. I'll announce it when Nick can confirm an opening in his schedule. Congrats to those who got on the list this time...these sketches are turning out great!

I wanted two pages of OA from issue 11. Sent a message to Cadance art and the entire book has already been sold... :cry:

I don't think that's true. Or, at least, the entire book didn't sell whole. Nick should still have some pages left. I can check at C2E2 this weekend.

I do know, however, that the entire #12 issue has been sold.

I don't think that's true. Or, at least, the entire book didn't sell whole. Nick should still have some pages left. I can check at C2E2 this weekend.

I do know, however, that the entire #12 issue has been sold.

I got a message from Paolo back very quickly saying 11 was sold. If not i would absolutely love to pick up the two pages. I'll send you a pm regarding the pages.

Thanks!

You know Felix, I love this series !! I bought the trade and read it and thought..."Oh, it wasn't bad"....I like it enough to get a MP 1 CGC 9.8 for the collection.

So, after reading the thread, I reread the trade and it totally rocks. I am not sure where it's going and I am missing issue 6, so I have a pile of issues 7-11 until I get the 6.

Saw Felix today. <3

Met Nick Today. (worship)

Picked up a sweet commission today. :headbang:

Got 2 nice pages from the series to cap off my "Manhattan Takes Chicago" day. :cloud9:

You know Felix, I love this series !! I bought the trade and read it and thought..."Oh, it wasn't bad"....I like it enough to get a MP 1 CGC 9.8 for the collection.

So, after reading the thread, I reread the trade and it totally rocks. I am not sure where it's going and I am missing issue 6, so I have a pile of issues 7-11 until I get the 6.

Michael, I'll look thru my stash this weekend, see if I have an extra 6 and send it. I have a slew of books out at C2, but then realized both will be at heroes for SS. doh!

Oh, and totally jealous of everyone out at C2. Have fun guys!!!

Edited by cujobyte

Saw Felix today. <3

Met Nick Today. (worship)

Picked up a sweet commission today. :headbang:

Got 2 nice pages from the series to cap off my "Manhattan Takes Chicago" day. :cloud9:

Sounds like an excellent day!