• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman vs Hulk... so no one has posted this?

60 posts in this topic

according to this video, and maybe in the comics, (Ive lost touch) Hulk has Wolverine regenerative powers, so Superman can't maim or kill him.

But Superman is invulnerable. SO it has to end in a stalemate.

as a matter of fact, or comics fact, Superman always reacts to punches as if they hurt him. In this film he is stunned. But later stands up and shakes it off. Im thinking you can't have it both ways! Either he can't be hurt at all, or he can and can't recover like that.

ahhh, I get a headache trying to meke sense of superpowers!

I think Superman is still stronger!!

Of course he is.

This is not science, just a random guy who likes Hulk.

If he liked the Creeper then the Creeper or Robin for that matter would be stronger than Hulk and Superman put together.

There are some Superheroes with a shot at beating Superman but Hulk is not one of them.

Out of his array of powers he only needs 2 to beat Hulk decisively: Speed and heat vision.

First of all .. with Supermans far superior speed there is no reaeon to think Hulk would ever even see Superman.

according to this video, and maybe in the comics, (Ive lost touch) Hulk has Wolverine regenerative powers, so Superman can't maim or kill him.

as a matter of fact, or comics fact, Superman always reacts to punches as if they hurt him. In this film he is stunned. But later stands up and shakes it off. Im thinking you can't have it both ways! Either he can't be hurt at all, or he can and can't recover like that.

There are so many ways Superman could win this.

Hulk cannot fly. Superman can fly Hulk into outer space lightyears from the nearest physical object. Then he just leaves him there. Hulk can only jump and since there is nothing to jump from he will remain in the empty orbit Superman puts him onto.

Can Hulk even breathe in space? or withstand all the other issues there? we know Superman can.

Hulk cannot fly. Superman can fly Hulk into outer space lightyears from the nearest physical object. Then he just leaves him there. Hulk can only jump and since there is nothing to jump from he will remain in the empty orbit Superman puts him onto.

Can Hulk even breathe in space? or withstand all the other issues there? we know Superman can.

doomsday couldnt fly, only jump. supes tried taking him to space and that didnt work. if hulk can stand a fist fight with the sentry, he can stand a fight with clark.

Fantastic videos!

I think a good part of the outcome would be how much superman knows about Hulk/Banner. His greatest weakness...other than kryptonite has always been his over the top sense of morality. If he knows Hulk is Banner, he would not use any potentially fatal tactics against him which would be a huge advantage for the Hulk.

I don't know if any of you read the Supes vs. Spidey book back in the day, but even in that one, he basically just let's Spidey have his way until the affects wear off.

Fantastic videos!

I think a good part of the outcome would be how much superman knows about Hulk/Banner. His greatest weakness...other than kryptonite has always been his over the top sense of morality. If he knows Hulk is Banner, he would not use any potentially fatal tactics against him which would be a huge advantage for the Hulk.

I don't know if any of you read the Supes vs. Spidey book back in the day, but even in that one, he basically just let's Spidey have his way until the affects wear off.

Yeah - read them back in the day. Love'm to this day.

The deal with battling Superman is they have to create a character his equal or they need a gimmick. Kryptonite, Magic, Red Sun have been the popular gimmicks. In Superman Vs Spider-Man, they went with Red Sun (ray gun)

Love the video's and I love the discussion. I'ts like being 11 again. Hulk won't die because of Superman's aversion to killing - but I don't see how the Hulk comes out on top of this. Superman just has to many tools. Even if the Hulk gets mad enough to ultimately be stronger than Superman - once Supes figures the green guy out he shouldn't even get touched. He's simply to fast. Not Spider-Man fast. Not Quicksilver fast. We are talking speed of light fast. Then there is the heat vision thing and the freezing cold super breath that we haven't even seen yet.

Doomsday was able to beat Superman because DC wanted to kill Superman at the time and sell a million copies.Logically, it should have not worked out that way.

Also worthy of discussion and not yet discussed here is WHICH Superman are we dealing with here? The early John Byrne reboot of Superman was seriously weaker than the version before - who could fly through the sun and move planets. As time went on the "new" Superman came to be nearly as powerful as the old. I don't know where Supes is at with DC's most recent reboot, don't read new comics much.

Good point! :preach:

doomsday couldnt fly, only jump. supes tried taking him to space and that didnt work. if hulk can stand a fist fight with the sentry, he can stand a fight with clark.

Doomsday could beat Superman because he was also a Kryponian. He should be able to beat Superman. Hulk and Sentry are not Kryptonian. And who the heck is Sentry anyway?

a

Doomsday could beat Superman because he was also a Kryponian. He should be able to beat Superman. Hulk and Sentry are not Kryptonian. And who the heck is Sentry anyway?

Some very powerful guy that first appeared in 2000 in his own self titled comic. Way complicated back story.

batman can beat superman and he's not kryptonian. :P

All I can say is "the madder Hulk gets,the stronger he becomes".Bye bye Supes. :devil:

All I can say is "the madder Hulk gets,the stronger he becomes".Bye bye Supes. :devil:

+infinity hulks strength has no limit, says the beyonder