• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman vs Hulk... so no one has posted this?

60 posts in this topic

Those are better than the first Hulk movie was.

No kidding- I would look forward to seeing part 3.

Could barely watch that Hulk movie...

These are really well done, the Christopher Reeve Superman looks great.

It goes the way I'd expect with Superman gaining early advantage with his super-speed before Hulk pins him down and goes "Hulk Smash" on him.

Wouldn't it be great to see one featuring Thor also ? :wishluck:

:blahblah: Hulk would win :blahblah::screwy:

Of course everyone knows in their heart that Supes would win out in the end. "Supes is strongest one there is" after all, no? lol

Nonetheless, I could watch 2 hours of this fight. It's fantastic!!!

A long time no matter how experienced the developer/creator. The software and technical (hardware) requirements just to perform the rendering for final production would require a significant amount of cost and time. My guess is it might take, more or less, about a month for each final production minute. Maybe less if they slept with their computer by their side. Because of the technical sophistication required to produce something like this (consider all the elements involved with the making this, and how polished the final production looks), it isn't usually the kind of thing tasked to a single person, so if it's a one-man show that produced this, it is still an impressive feat no matter how much time it took.