• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New! The Wrist Slap One Day Suspension Policy!

210 posts in this topic

I've never been slapped.

I was slapped a couple of times, and kinda liked it. :blush:

I was slapped once as well. Instead of taking it like a man maybe I should've gone on a bizarre crusade and compared the boards moderation to tyrannical England and myself to the founding fathers.

:insane:

I've never been slapped.

I was slapped once as well. Instead of taking it like a man maybe I should've gone on a bizarre crusade and compared the boards moderation to tyrannical England and myself to the founding fathers.

Noted.

I've never been slapped.

Noted.

When did you get so flippant? :slapfight:

I've never been slapped.

Noted.

When did you get so flippant? :slapfight:

:foryou:

Just saw this thread and who it was started by and was horrified thinking I had been drunk posting last night.

You were. We have pics of you naked too. Well, not fully but typically feather boas don't count.

Just saw this thread and who it was started by and was horrified thinking I had been drunk posting last night.

You were. We have pics of you naked too. Well, not fully but typically feather boas don't count.

[font:Book Antiqua]In his defence.

Who doesn't have a naked picture in his past..![/font]

bIxz7dh.jpg