• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New! The Wrist Slap One Day Suspension Policy!

210 posts in this topic

I am up at 415 or 5 am most days of the week. It has been misery drinking my first coffee without the Boards. Having them up with me at those hours is like having the return of a long lost lover's soft caress.

Maybe now you and the British boardies can forgive me, since I was the one responsible for asking Arch to move it into that time slot.

:blush:

Interfering with our morning pap! Wrist Slap!

Having them up with me at those hours is like having the return of a long lost lover's soft caress.

Goldarnit Mr. Tupenny, you use your tongue prettier than a 20 dollar spore.

Discomfort Inducing Bromance Rap!! Sensuously Performed Wrist Slap!!!

Having them up with me at those hours is like having the return of a long lost lover's soft caress.

Goldarnit Mr. Tupenny, you use your tongue prettier than a 20 dollar spore.

Discomfort Inducing Bromance Rap!! Sensuously Performed Wrist Slap!!!

Oooooo raps & slaps! :blush:

I am up at 415 or 5 am most days of the week. It has been misery drinking my first coffee without the Boards. Having them up with me at those hours is like having the return of a long lost lover's soft caress.
You're in charge of administering the limp wristed wrist slaps. :/

banana029.gif

banana029.gif

Intimations that you are an effete chap - - Wrist Slap!!

Oh, this is just great. :facepalm:

If these come thick and fast, we're going to have 81 boarders simply posting popcorn graemlins upon their return.

:popcorn:

you must have had some pretty chrappy lovers, dude.

I'm a virgin.

I'm a virgin.

with your chiseled features, MacArthur grant-level intelligence, free-spending ways and your ease in working a room i find this incredibly difficult to believe

Oh, this is just great. :facepalm:

If these come thick and fast, we're going to have 81 boarders simply posting popcorn graemlins upon their return.

:popcorn:

:whee:

Best. CAL. Post. Ever.

(And RMA's is pretty funny too!)