• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Start with a few GA, then onto SA keys, then some decent GA stuff ~!

204 posts in this topic

I have this book already uploaded in photobucket:

Action 7

cgc 8.0 EP (though I had this book raw and I firmly believe the work to the cover is only moderate, but I guess the cumulative affect of cleaning interior raised it to EP)

$29,995

action7cgc8-1.jpg

Action 7

cgc 8.0 EP (though I had this book raw and I firmly believe the work to the cover is only moderate, but I guess the cumulative affect of cleaning interior raised it to EP)

$29,995

action7cgc8-1.jpg

Seriously, Rick, SUCH AN AWESOME BOOK!!!! (and how nicely would it go with the #2 as 2 of the 3 most expensive Actions!)

I'm so tempted. We'll see how it goes at the craps table.....

Journey Into Mystery 83

cgc 6.5

$5495

jim83cgc65.jpg

:takeit: ............. as per PM.

Yes, I know G.A.tor has already announced this but I'm sooooo much on :cloud9: for having finally acquired a much needed upgrade of this book that I just had to proudly reveal myself ! This one's a keeper for me! Thanks Rick!

:whee:

Congrats.That is one sweet key!

Action 7

$29,995

action7cgc8-1.jpg

An absolutely stunning book - highest graded copy - for the 2nd appearance of Superman. :applause:

A book I wish I could afford at this time... :cloud9: