• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Start with a few GA, then onto SA keys, then some decent GA stuff ~!

204 posts in this topic

Can the new owner send me some cash since he obviously has a lot of extra just lying around? :D

This board is incredible...I've never seen so much high-end stuff listed and sold on a regular basis.

Peace,

Chip

Congrats on that beautiful book. That is a sweet 7.0, what unseen defect does it have? I'd love to have all of my books look that good, no matter what the grade says.

:applause:

small chip out bc near spine. Very nice sale of a cool book!

Congrats on that beautiful book. That is a sweet 7.0, what unseen defect does it have? I'd love to have all of my books look that good, no matter what the grade says.

looks 8.0/9.0 all day!

looks 8.0/9.0 all day!
Sure was priced accordingly! :)

looks 8.0/9.0 all day!
I actually thought it was priced a little cheap (shrug)

looks 8.0/9.0 all day!
I actually thought it was priced a little cheap (shrug)
what grade do u think it would get if it were re subbed?

Had a customer come in last night wih a copy of avengers 1 to sell. Looks like a solid good. He is bringing by the store today for me to scan and post here for sale. Should be in the upper 500 range (lower to mid end of the sales spectrum)

So check back a bit later for offer

Do you have anything that is as awesome as the 'Tec 29 but in the $50-$100 range? (shrug)

How about a picture of Gator holding the book? How much is that worth to ya? (shrug)

:acclaim:

Do you have anything that is as awesome as the 'Tec 29 but in the $50-$100 range? (shrug)

How about a picture of Gator holding the book? How much is that worth to ya? (shrug)

He is a celebrity in the comic world. :cool:

sandiegocomiccon2011004.jpg

Forgive me, but, er, which one is GATor?

Forgive me, but, er, which one is GATor?

I know he is hard to pick out of a line up without his Coke Zero in hand. But he is the taller one.

John