• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why was Charlton Guy banned?

108 posts in this topic

I don't know of any comic book fan that thinks ill of him or his posting on various discussion forums.

???

I think ill of him and his posting.

So therefore either you're not a comic fan or I'm not fully informed.

(shrug)

BTW, you're welcome to post more of your comics in the Gold and Silver Age forums. For whatever reason, I can't seem to recall any of yours. Perhaps it's just my memory fading with age....

:(

Is that because only Golden and Silver comics are "worthy?" You can take that attitude and stuff it in your hat.

I don't know of any comic book fan that thinks ill of him or his posting on various discussion forums.

???

(shrug)

BTW, you're welcome to post more of your comics in the Gold and Silver Age forums. For whatever reason, I can't seem to recall any of yours. Perhaps it's just my memory fading with age....

That would be b.

Jim has posted many of his books in the past.

A consistent anti-CGC sentiment in his posting.

Got news for ALL of you... CGuy wasn't the only one w/anti-CGC sentiment here... several more are here, almost on a daily basis...

CAL who does not forget...

So that makes you a Calephant ???

What?? A non-conformist on the CGC Boards...Off to the camps I say with all of his ilk.

Yes, it's called "own mind". Terrible thing. I mean pro-Charlton, anti-CGC, where will his seditious behaviour end?

???

Got news for ALL of you... CGuy wasn't the only one w/anti-CGC sentiment here... several more are here, almost on a daily basis...

CAL who does not forget...

:hi: and (worship)

???

(shrug)

You aren't fully informed... on a myriad of levels.

???

(shrug)

Gee Doc I guess your just a comic hating rube :makepoint:

My apologies to the board member "Rube" for using his board name in a derogatory manner. :sorry:

???

(shrug)

Oh, granted. That's why I ask questions. I'm not so smug as to think I know it all....

I like to think of myself as well rounded.

Cutting back on the beer might help in that regard.

;)

;)

For Watson having a beer would be a new experience to add to his well rounded world view.

;)

For Watson having a beer would be a new experience to add to his well rounded world view.

I only drink beer in the presence of a Massachusett and/or a Belgian. So, it's unlikely to happen again.