• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Slay CGC SS Sketch Opp. With IDW Exclusive Blank

461 posts in this topic

Glad to be here and even happier I found this thread.

I came across it on thetechnodrome and on google when trying to see how I could get the variant cover from Bretts comic pile. I was about to buy one from there ebay listing with a sketch but I like the fact I'm getting it CGC SS sketch opp from here.

Awesome glad to have you guys, welcome to the boards! This is one of the best places for comics, art, etc that I have found on the net. I will be glad to help you all out we do live art shows where you can even come by and watch your cover being done. Check this thread for updates about the live art shows and latest completed sketches. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the books or this sketch opp.

Hey all someone wants to change from this sepia bust to a full figure so this one is available for $150 (the one on the left) first :takeit: gets it. The original buyer will keep it if no one else wants it but if anyone else planned on a sepia bust this one is pretty bad .

tmntcover1.jpg

Everyone who is after RAW sketch covers, please bear with me until I know how many Matt will have left over. We will get them out asap but the volume of orders is delaying things a bit. If we run out we can get more so just need to know #'s before I bill for RAW covers.

OK so I just hopped over here and saw Matt's turtle work. I bought a few copies from the eBay auction of the "hand drawn" edition, but would love to get a full color cover done. Are the eBay ones from Brettcomicpile hand drawn and these are painted? What are the differences here from what I got from the eBay auction? I don't want to miss out on some stellar turtle art if they are still available.

Thanks

Coro

* I came on board from http://www.tmnt-ninjaturtles.com/blog/ He pulls much of his info from The Technodrome, but I like it better.

I just popped buy for my morning coffee....I think I can answer that one....

The books I'm doing for BrettComicPile are done in a "Con Sketch" fashion. This is to accomodate the volume of the workload with my schedule.

If you're interested in getting a painted cover, Jake *aka Menace* (here on the boards) is the guy to talk to. He's created a list of books as well as larger scale commissions for me to get done.

Let him know as soon as possible because so far, 59 of the 100 I have have been spoken for and that's just sketches.... more are already gone if you include "raw" books.

Give Jake a buz. He's easy to work with and happy to help.

-Matt

Matt,

Love your style with the turtles! Your Shredders are amazing, and the Splinter you put out blows me away with the aged/innocent look and the hacked up ear. I threw some ideas at Menace to see what you guys think. Looking forward to the covers I already have coming and hope we can work a deal for something here as well.

If you do anymore live streams or have a schedule please let us know with the link and times!

Thanks again for adding more awesome to the Turtles!

Coro