• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Slay CGC SS Sketch Opp. With IDW Exclusive Blank

461 posts in this topic

Great thanks. I have never used this site so let me know what you want me to do.

I would like to request shredder and signature on the front.

THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN.

No problem, there should be a blinking little envelope at the top of the screen next to the 'my stuff' pull-down tab. Click that and you can see my message. Shoot me your request there and I will arrange your invoice.

Here is something that hass been in the works for a bit! Gonna be a collaboration with some other artists and we will post the inks / colors as there done :D

TMNThirespencils.jpg

Beautiful...can't wait to see how this turns out. Eastman has a timeless classic style, Petersen has amazing line work, and Campbell has a an awesome old school turtle, but there is something about Matt's...unique style all his own and the water colors are amazing.

Here is something that hass been in the works for a bit! Gonna be a collaboration with some other artists and we will post the inks / colors as there done :D

TMNThirespencils.jpg

Beautiful...can't wait to see how this turns out. Eastman has a timeless classic style, Petersen has amazing line work, and Campbell has a an awesome old school turtle, but there is something about Matt's...unique style all his own and the water colors are amazing.

Thank you very much sir!

Welcome to the boards :D

:takeit: 1 single figure on back (Rat King).

I know Rat King hasn't shown up in the IDW comics. He's just my favorite character. :-)

Oooooh awesome request!

Someone needs to request Krang or Usagi!

I know Rat King hasn't shown up in the IDW comics. He's just my favorite character. :-)

Oooooh awesome request!

+1

Kraaaang!!!

Hey new to the site but loving it so far.

takeit.gif

If they are still available can I get a

1 X Raw

and

1 X SS head sketch of Casey Jones w/ hockey mask.

Welcome to the boards. PM incoming.

Nice to see some new Names on the board !! Welcome to the board !! :applause:

Good first choice on a opps run by Jake

Jake you should start a TMNT Sketch cover Megathread. Clearly there is going to be some great one to showcase CGC SS or just Raw.

Oooooh awesome request!

I'd love to see Matt's version of Usagi...

Oooooh awesome request!

I'd love to see Matt's version of Usagi...

If you do some detective work you can find an Usagi he did in one of his old threads.