• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Slay CGC SS Sketch Opp. With IDW Exclusive Blank

461 posts in this topic

My first sketch to, I haven't seen my first on and I've already ordered a second one.

Matt needs to not sleep and maybe learn to draw with both hands... Just kidding. Like his work and anxious to see my sketches. First timer buying a sketch :-p

This is how they get you. I warned you... :devil:

hahah they are gonna catch yellow fever. For real though I think there has to be 20 or so new members. I hope they take a look around and get to know the boards. We all know what it is like to get our first slab though... all downhill from the day I held that slab.

I have been collecting the Eastman sketches on the idw series and saw this and couldn't pass it up!! I can't wait to see mine... Any idea if it has been done Menace since you saw the list?

Yep yours has been done was the second cover he did at the Tuesday show! :D

Oh man my cover got the splatter lol Matt you are AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!

Menace, thanks for putting up with my cover choices lol

Couldn't be happier.... Can't wait to get that cover and my Ebay cover also.

:D glad you like it!

Sorry for he delay in scans, folks. There has been some pre-wedding drama that had to be delt with. I'm also a Kempo instructor (and student as well) and that can take up to 5 hours out of my day 3 days a week. The while scans ARE on the way, just rest assured that covers are being completed at a steady pace.

The Thursday night cast will be a painted cover for Brett81, who has asked me to "recreate" the cover of TMNT#1 (1987). If the pencils are any indication.... this one should be fun!

Hope to see you all there.

-Matt