• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5th Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament- Seeding Round

251 posts in this topic

I changed the size in photobucket, but now it is not very legible. I'll tweek it tonight and reload. I believe the file was too large. doh!:pullhair:

What's your photo bucket settings?

If you have the free account the default settings aren't kind to large fles.

Change to the max size so you don't get auto shrinked.

:news: INTERNATIONAL RANKINGS :news:

1 Liaton 9000- NW 31-3

2 Dr. Balls- NW 33-4

3 ARK- NW 25-1

4 Toro- NE 27-3

5 Columbia Comics- SE 27-3

6 sckao- SW 21-0

Great. I get the top three seeds in my bracket... :o

That should not be your immediate concern.

Untitled-12.jpg

14cfvja.jpg

Oh crud-got to go through Toro to make the final 8. :ohnoez:

Believe me in a tournament type grading contest I'm not that good. Someone usually nails 3 of the 4 books and knocks me out. When it comes to this format I might as well change my name to Syracuse. lol

Believe me in a tournament type grading contest I'm not that good. Someone usually nails 3 of the 4 books and knocks me out. When it comes to this format I might as well change my name to Syracuse. lol

Your much too modest. meh

Oh... Ha-Ha.

And what are you implying here, SIR?!

Are you taking a shot at 'Second-Round' Syracuse???

And so what if we don't have our Super Sophmore...

FOR THE ENTIRE TOURNAMENT!!! :ohnoez:

Oh... Ha-Ha.

Just saying that with 35 trips to the NCAAs, heavily favored to win many times they only have won one with Carmelo. Not exactly the UCLA of the East. They were lucky to win in the first game today. That will probably be me in this tournament.

Oh... Ha-Ha.

Just saying that with 35 trips to the NCAAs, heavily favored to win many times they only have won one with Carmelo. Not exactly the UCLA of the East. They were lucky to win in the first game today. That will probably be me in this tournament.

I know. :(

Well good luck anyways!

OK...just got back from a marketing excursion which involved alot of Bourbon and cigars, so hopefully this all makes sense......

:news:PLAY-IN GAME :news:

grinin VS Aszumilo

For those who are new to the tournament, these will be the rules/policies for this and the rest of the games:

1. Four books will be posted. PM me all grades in the order they are listed. Associate the book with the grade and include your username in the body of the PM.

2. Submit your grades in standard CGC recognized increments.

3. Due date for grades is Friday at 11:00 PM PST or when the last team submits its grades. All grade submissions are final.

4. No conditional grades will be accepted. Please ask questions to seek clarification before submitting grades.

5. The following is a list of things I will always disclose when posting the scans.

A. Any defects not clearly visible. (ie. NCB creases)

B. Moisture Stains not apparent on the scan.

C. Damage to a book which was not present at the time of grading.

6. Your score will be tallied based on the sum of the points awarded for the grades assigned each book based on the chart below:

Spot on= 20 points

.5 or closer= 15 points

.7 or closer= 10 points

1 or closer = 7 points.

1.2 or closer= 5 points.

1.5 or closer= 2 points

2 or closer = 0 points

Over 2 grades off= Technical Foul -5 points

Bonus (cumulative):

2 books spot on= 5 points

3 books spot on=10 points

The Team with the highest score wins the game and advances.

Bonus (cumulative):

2 books spot on= 5 points

3 books spot on=10 points

No extra bonus for all 4 spot on or would that just be meaningless in a one round head to head competition? hm

I changed the size in photobucket, but now it is not very legible. I'll tweek it tonight and reload. I believe the file was too large. doh!:pullhair:

Since I can't see the bracket chart, can you tell me who I'm up against the 1st round?

Thanks!

13. Cimm (11-6)

You are the #4 seed (18-2)...SE Regional...