• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5th Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament- Seeding Round

251 posts in this topic

I did fairly well except for that Hulk 118, did anyone get that right? I overgraded that thing as well as Kung Foo! But I only lost points on the Hulk.

This is what I sent in for grades.

Conan the King #47 W 9.4

Defenders #34 OW-W 8.0

Fantastic Four #55 9.0

Fantastic Four #61 8.5

Incredible Hulk #118 Cr-OW 9.0 ( not even close lol )

Jungle Action #6 W 9.4

Master of Kung Fu #18 Cr-OW 9.6 (went back and fort on 9.4 and 9.6, evidently need new reading glasses and new monitor)

Strange Tales #147 W 9.4

Thor #132 OW-W 9.0

Tales of Suspense #70 OW-W 7.0

yup both you and I had to play in and we both loss :tonofbricks:

It was triple overtime game. Link.

Ah yes, it all comes back to me now. There were six of us competing for 2 play-in spots.

I lost my play-in in overtime. You lost your play-in in triple overtime. Crazy.

On the back bottom corner on the 118, was there paper loss there? Or was it just banged up?

Little piece missing.

That's what I couldn't tell. I probably would have still missed it, but not by as much. :tonofbricks:

I will have the seedings and bracket posted late tonight PST. There are some hard decisions to make with a few teams having over 30 wins! (worship)

Past rankings will have to play into the convoluted, irrational seeding formula no doubt. :insane:

I will have the seedings and bracket posted late tonight PST. There are some hard decisions to make with a few teams having over 30 wins! (worship)

Past rankings will have to play into the convoluted, irrational seeding formula no doubt. :insane:

30! :o

I did fairly well except for that Hulk 118, did anyone get that right? I overgraded that thing as well as Kung Foo! But I only lost points on the Hulk.

This is what I sent in for grades.

Conan the King #47 W 9.4

Defenders #34 OW-W 8.0

Fantastic Four #55 9.0

Fantastic Four #61 8.5

Incredible Hulk #118 Cr-OW 9.0 ( not even close lol )

Jungle Action #6 W 9.4

Master of Kung Fu #18 Cr-OW 9.6 (went back and fort on 9.4 and 9.6, evidently need new reading glasses and new monitor)

Strange Tales #147 W 9.4

Thor #132 OW-W 9.0

Tales of Suspense #70 OW-W 7.0

Those were my two losses too... Hulk 118 and the Kung Fu book. :censored: