• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Majesty that is Alf #48
1 1

Alf 49  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Alf 49

59 posts in this topic

that howdy doody puzzle is freaking classic lol I already saw it on the other thread and have emailed the pic to friends already. Well done sir! lol

And while we are on the subject of under the radar copper marvel ridiculousness, lets not forget this gem:

scan0009-5.jpg

Please. That's a cool cover, but its bush league compared to Alf #48 :headbang:

My copy, with Captain America in the box it's even weirder

Cap loves boxes!! ;)

The attention for this cover. It's just sad. :facepalm:

I wish I had the photo manipulation skills to make Cap in the Box look like that Indian Chief from the 70's litter commercial with a tear running down his cheek.

Why don't they have a shot of it in the case? That looks borderline scammy. If that book did come back 9.8, it is soft as hell.

If it's really 9.8, it's overgraded from what I see on the scan. this page said it had been sold http://pnjcomics.com/copper.html

Edited by Eerie Publication

Thanks fully in the 50,000 books I just bought I got complete runs of all those titles among others. I loved teh Alf show as a kid but if I had any of the comics I can't recall. I see the cover as a goof more then anything to crazy.

James G