• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age Key Books In Mid/High Grade - REDUCED PRICES

118 posts in this topic

With such high dollar books you should really invest in a good scanner. I wish I could afford the Flash 105.

Definitely. A high quality scan of the Hulk 2 might make me blink... :eek:

With such high dollar books you should really invest in a good scanner. I wish I could afford the Flash 105.

I dont even collect SA Marvel but priced at that much below guide, I may blink also...

Last one (I think). Hulk 3 in solid grade 6.0 would be the lowest i would give this, but really looks more like 6.5 or even 7.0. Would definitely press this one. Guaranteed Unrestored - $595

hulk3a.jpg

(two more pics coming...)

I dont even collect SA Marvel but priced at that much below guide, I may blink also...

Good input, thank you. I actually bought a scanner after taking these pictures..... doh!

Bet ya it sells within a hour or as soon as he gets back.

Hulk 2 is always hot. It's like some other early books FF 5 ASM 3 JIM 85. Always a buyer even though it's not issue 1.

So, i hope you guys like the thread and buy what you like!!

Note that my plan will be to leave this thread active for a week to 10 days and whatever has not sold will then go up on ebay......

Part of me actually hopes some of these books don't sell here because I have a feeling I'll get 15% more online (which means 7%-8% more next of fees).....

Joey