• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has Anyone Been Exposed To Something That Might Give You Super-Powers?

108 posts in this topic

I am Exterminator Man!

exterminator.jpg

You did go from mild mannered Oakman to insanely popular Oakland with just one exposure to Justin. hm

:acclaim: It's all about the books baby,it's all about the books!

lol

Some exposure to that Hulk #1 would be alright by me. :shy:

I love me some Hulk#1 :cloud9:

I am Exterminator Man!

exterminator.jpg

You did go from mild mannered Oakman to insanely popular Oakland with just one exposure to Justin. hm

:acclaim: It's all about the books baby,it's all about the books!

lol

Some exposure to that Hulk #1 would be alright by me. :shy:

I love me some Hulk#1 :cloud9:

lol

:applause:

I've been exposed to all kinds of radiation, vanadium, benzene, HCL, hydrofluorcarbons, had nickel poisoning once.

None of that gives you super powers. I'm actually surprised I haven't had anything serious happen to me yet.

I've never noticed metal plates in my bones makes me any stronger either-it actually hurts more than the reglar bones when squeezed, struck, etc.

I've been exposed to a yellow sun. No super strength or flying ability, but I was once able to shed off a layer of skin afterwards.

When I was 18 I once snorted some white powder of dubious origin at a party, and was later able to change a flat tire in sub-zero weather without feeling the cold.

I havent been exposed to it, but when Japan had their problem with the nuclear station a few years ago they used sea water to try and cool it down. Then they just pumped that nuclear water back into the sea... Nothing has happened so far but dont these guys watch their own monster movies!? Its not a risk the Japanese should have taken.

I used to make faces in front of the microwave to see if they would "stick" that way, as my mom warned me about. Unfortunately, my exposure to microwave radiation did nothing to me.