• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 129

159 posts in this topic

Stout, do you have a larger scan? Difficult to see flaws based on size of scan.

Also, this should be posted in the grading forum. gossip.gif

Agree and agree. I am going to try my hand at more grading, priobably to the humiliation of me and the amusement of certain onlookers.

Wrong forum.....but

GOOD GOD

.....that's a beauty!!! cloud9.gif

I must agree that comic...now keep in mind I need a bigger scan and to see the back cover before I make this official...but it looks 9.0 or up. I'm talking mid 9.0s but i need to see a better scan to be sure.

Looks like a nice book. However, if Stout advertises that it is for sale, with a post count of only 12, I'd be suspicious that something is up. Just watchful is all.

No offense Stout, but some newbies have come on here trying to pull off some little tricks. If this books is unrestored then there is no doubt that it should be submitted to CGC. Then you'll have your grade. Join the club for $99 and get three free grading subs. Pick your other two best books and you'll be set. Good luck. -----Sid

Thanks for the input. This book isnt for sale. Only after someone pry's it from my cold dead hands. I just got it. I will enlarge the scan and post it. The back is in my opinion, flawless. Thanks BTW This book isnt trimmed. No restoration either.....

If you can provide a bigger scan and start a new Thrwad in the grading and Restoration Category, I will be glad to grade this fine comic book for you.

CAL hi.gif

Thanks for the input. This book isnt for sale. Only after someone pry's it from my cold dead hands. I just got it. I will enlarge the scan and post it. The back is in my opinion, flawless. Thanks BTW This book isnt trimmed. No restoration either.....

you just got it? meaning you just bought it? From online, local comic shop, other source? Let us know. flowerred.gif

I was caught off guard when I saw this book. The man I got it from was surprised. I paid him a price we both agreed upon. I couldnt get the money out fast enough. I have been collecting a long time. I got out for a while. I am back collecting. I beleive this book to be a minimum 9.8 I honestly beleive it as a very good chance of 10.0 Gem Perfect TIme will tell, as it is being sent off too be slabbed. I will post the results. Thanks again. Ihavent been here long. Sorry it was put in the wrong section. I can send a the scan that can be enlarged too anyone that wants too judge it. Just send me a PM. Im hesitant about handling it any more. My luck I would ding a corner. It was bought from a local man, here in Missouri, privately. I will be in a foul mood if this comes back as trimmed. Dosent look trimmed too me, but the experts will tell, they always do.