• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

One of the best episodes yet tonight, lots of Black Canary.

Black Canary saved Arrow using a gadget that essentially made the Canary Cry. They like using Batman villains, the Dollmaker was the main villain of the episode and they revealed that Ra's al Ghul trained Black Canary.

One of the best episodes yet tonight, lots of Black Canary.

Black Canary saved Arrow using a gadget that essentially made the Canary Cry. They like using Batman villains, the Dollmaker was the main villain of the episode and they revealed that Ra's al Ghul trained Black Canary.

yeah great episode

I do wonder if she gets those powers later.

So, wait...Officer (former DETECTIVE) Lance knows Felicity (aka Oliver Queen's personal assistant) works with "The Arrow," but still can't figure out it's Oliver under the hood?

He does have that awesome mascara in the rain look. Who can tell it's him?

my one complaint about this last show is the proximity that the Arrow walked and stood next to other characters...too close and make it silly that they couldn't see who is under the hood. I wished they didn't have the Arrow walked side by side with the cop...kind of silly in my opinion...maybe it is silly of me to make a big deal out of the issue :roflmao:

my one complaint about this last show is the proximity that the Arrow walked and stood next to other characters...too close and make it silly that they couldn't see who is under the hood. I wished they didn't have the Arrow walked side by side with the cop...kind of silly in my opinion...maybe it is silly of me to make a big deal out of the issue :roflmao:

No, I have a big problem with this too. I mean, I can believe all the other crazy superhero stuff before I can believe that Laurel and her father wouldn't have recognized Oliver being in that close proximity to him. I keep waiting for one of them to say, "Hey, wait a minute...Oliver, is that you?" The suspension of disbelief required is just too great. :facepalm:

Give the man a mask already. :sumo:

No, I have a big problem with this too. I mean, I can believe all the other crazy superhero stuff before I can believe that Laurel and her father wouldn't have recognized Oliver being in that close proximity to him. I keep waiting for one of them to say, "Hey, wait a minute...Oliver, is that you?" The suspension of disbelief required is just too great. :facepalm:

Give the man a mask already. :sumo:

He hides his hair and he wears black under his eyes...that's obvoiusly enough to disguise yourself from a woman you've slept with a bunch of times.

After all, all Superman did was comb his hair differently and wear glasses, worked for him!. :rulez:

Seriously, I love the show.

Whenever I get too critical with the any movie about superheroes, I'm reminded that this is a comic universe / reality and you can't analyze every detail like that. But I do agree, the guy should at least get a mask already.

I loved this weeks episode - very action-packed and suspenseful. :golfclap:

So, wait...Officer (former DETECTIVE) Lance knows Felicity (aka Oliver Queen's personal assistant) works with "The Arrow," but still can't figure out it's Oliver under the hood?

Superman can fly without wings.

Any less a stretch (shrug)

:grin: