• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Up to Ep. 15, certainly has gotten a lot better since the first few. It was worth mom shooting Ollie in the flashback episode just to have a break from the whiny sister. Felicity is hot, though if Ollie tells many more people his secret he may as well go without the Hood and start doing commercials.

Up to Ep. 15, certainly has gotten a lot better since the first few. It was worth mom shooting Ollie in the flashback episode just to have a break from the whiny sister. Felicity is hot, though if Ollie tells many more people his secret he may as well go without the Hood and start doing commercials.

lol

I know. I'm having a difficult time remembering who he hasn't told.

A bit bothered by them using 1 percenter as a nickname for those on the list.....I guess because they seem to overuse it. Bit too cliche' I guess, hollywood seems to be trying to say something by their harping on it. I mean seriously, Ollie is a 1 percenter if you want to be honest about the term.

This show reminds me a bit of Alias, or starting to...they should bring Scorpio BACK (he was captured way too easily) and I can't remember what show the Dodger guy was on but I like him. They're going to need to start sending these guys to Arkham if they keep capturing major villains each week.

7 more episodes and then i'm in the same boat as the rest of you.

I think it would be cool for him to somehow get shipwrecked again on the same island, at least for a little while. Sort of like Return to Gilligan's Island. Except without the Globetrotters.

Edited by krighton

only on episode 21 but I hope Tommy dies (sorry Tommy but you know my secret FWIP FWIP FWIP dead), he really annoys me...too many man purses in this show....whiny boo hoo sensitive man moments need to stop. Sister & mom need to go and i'm getting tired of Police Sergeant nosy hammer. Bring back River Song and dump him. And more Walter, I like him.

Wearing that hood would kill your peripheral vision. Get a cool mask dude.

Saying that, Love the show

oh and missed opportunity after the Sarah might be alive episode...after everyone concluded she was really dead, they should have had a shot of her on an island somewhere...that would have been cool.

Edited by krighton

finally finished...so now we're down to 3 people who know Ollie's secret...unless Black Arrow survived somehow....I feel better about that....

Also, after his bow was broken...he had time to buy a new one..he's a billionaire for crying out loud....sure there was meaning behind using the old one but still, get a good bow with more power.

All the characters were more fun by the final episode, except for Sis, she's still annoying....Tommy stopped the sad dog face but a bit too late.

Hey, the Huntress kicked Ollie's butt, why couldn't Merlin. He needs to work on his fighting skills. All those pullups aren't having the desired effect, except to make the ladies at home swoon.

Edited by krighton

I think the series has been great fun, some episodes better than others but you can say that about any series. It kept my interest to the end of the session and the flashbacks to the island fitted in quite fluidly and didn't get dull.

Looking forward to season 2 and hope they can come up with a decent overall story arc, sounds like they're going with expanding into the DC universe more which is fine by me if handled well.

For the Flash, I'm gonna need at least a tip of the cap to the old costume, maybe in something as simple as Barry's clothing style (bit of red here and there).

i'll bet he wears the Sheldon flash T-shirt....maybe a few episodes of him running on a treadmill and Ollie doing pull ups. The ladies won't be able to handle it.

If the classic Flash costume isn't CGI of some sort, I doubt it will work. If Oliver can get away with painting his mask, I guess maybe Barry Allen can just dye his hair red.

Would be funny seeing Barry & Ollie getting ready to fight crime in one of those back stage dressing rooms adjusting their makeup in one of those mirrors with the lightbulbs.

Edited by krighton

For the Flash, I'm gonna need at least a tip of the cap to the old costume, maybe in something as simple as Barry's clothing style (bit of red here and there).

i'll bet he wears the Sheldon flash T-shirt....maybe a few episodes of him running on a treadmill and Ollie doing pull ups. The ladies won't be able to handle it.

If the classic Flash costume isn't CGI of some sort, I doubt it will work. If Oliver can get away with painting his mask, I guess maybe Barry Allen can just dye his hair red.

Would be funny seeing Barry & Ollie getting ready to fight crime in one of those back stage dressing rooms adjusting their makeup in one of those mirrors with the lightbulbs.

They are apparently planning to use a version of the costume for the show.

I'm guessing that they're planning on linking the television and movie franchises if all goes well into some kind of JLA project.

yeah I like Roy, he resembles Lane Garrison in the tv show Prison Break.

He also resembles that guy in the TV show, Teenwolf. :insane:

I think the series has been great fun, some episodes better than others but you can say that about any series. It kept my interest to the end of the session and the flashbacks to the island fitted in quite fluidly and didn't get dull.

Looking forward to season 2 and hope they can come up with a decent overall story arc, sounds like they're going with expanding into the DC universe more which is fine by me if handled well.

I love this show. This is one of my guilty pleasures. It really surprised me. I look forward to season 2 as well. :banana: