• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

they need to add someone to the team to lighten up the glum mood.

Sometimes Ollie looks like his jaw is going to explode from all the tension he shows. Not sure I've seen him laugh about anything...grim smile is about it.

The Creeper would be fun.

Great episode again. Glad that we see Black Canary and Arrow are back together as it always should be. :)

God, Laurel is a shadow of herself. She must have lost 25 lbs., huh?

Was thinking the same thing. Katie Cassidy looks ill. Somebody get that girl a sandwich.

Great episode again. Glad that we see Black Canary and Arrow are back together as it always should be. :)

God, Laurel is a shadow of herself. She must have lost 25 lbs., huh?

Was thinking the same thing. Katie Cassidy looks ill. Somebody get that girl a sandwich.

i think two episode ago she look like the joke when she smile

This episode was great. The only thing that could have made it any better was if Sarah slabbed the Boozey Taste out of Laurel's mouth.
yeah that would be a lot better or put her in her place and made her feel like mess.

This episode was great. The only thing that could have made it any better was if Sarah slabbed the Boozey Taste out of Laurel's mouth.
yeah that would be a lot better or put her in her place and made her feel like mess.

Love the show but wish they'd ease up on that soap opera 'enter scene-deliver two lines-exit scene' directing style. Gives it a stage play feel.

And yeah, the Laurel character looks...not good. :eek:

Love the show but wish they'd ease up on that soap opera 'enter scene-deliver two lines-exit scene' directing style. Gives it a stage play feel.

I just cannot stand her, I hope she's on the way out....I like all the characters except for Roy, Sis, Laurel & Mom....oh and the short haired girl, roy's friend.

Edited by krighton

Somehow I struggle through the soapiness, but it's worth it for the action sequences and overall plot. Just wait until we find out that Moira is actually Malcolm Merlyn's sister. That would be tops, and the cast then could do the Maury Povich show.

I am interested/concerned with how they deal with super speed on the show. It is easy effect wise to make a show about someone who is a highly talented but normal human. I think it is much harder to do when you have to create the effects for the Flash.

I have very high hopes for the show and am very excited to see what they come up with.

I am interested/concerned with how they deal with super speed on the show. It is easy effect wise to make a show about someone who is a highly talented but normal human. I think it is much harder to do when you have to create the effects for the Flash.

I have very high hopes for the show and am very excited to see what they come up with.

same here i hope is better then what they did for smallville