• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

i also like how they show why Sara has that girl(can't remember her name) with her and why she's important to her.

her name is sin

Yeah, I thought that was pretty cool.

About 3/4 through watching the show, I was thinking there wasn't the crackle of some of the season's earlier shows, this show was a little more laid back, but I also though, I bet they are going to blow our minds with something at the end, and they delivered, IMHO. Nice. They set up the rest of the season, reshuffled the deck so to speak, and let us know that we ought to hang on it's going to be a crazy ride from here.

My take on it :blahblah:

Can we take a moment to appreciate just how awesome Caity Lotz is doing as Black Canary. For those of you who don't know she does all her own stunts, and before this gig had a lot of work as a stunt woman. Nice to see her finally get what I think is a perfect part, with speaking roles and not just punches.