• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Sale For One Of Our Own

158 posts in this topic

Dear friends,

A week ago our very own GothamCentral (Carlos Camara) lost his wife, best friend and the mother of his daughter. Maria Fernandes Camara was the brightest of lights and will live on in our hearts forever.

Maria, keep a cold Corona on hand for us. And thank you. For everything. Always.

In honour of Maria, a few boardies and I have decided to hold a charity sale to help offset some of the funeral costs. I would like to thank everyone for their warm wishes and generosity during this time.

As always, the first :takeit: wins. Shipping will be a flat $10 Domestic and $15 for North America shipping. International will be actual costs. Please note: anyone making a book donation will need to ship the book(s) to the appropriate buyer. I will coordinate logistics.

Good luck everyone and thank you for your generosity. Anyone who would like to still contribute is welcome to add your image to the thread along with your BIN price.

Will