• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Sale For One Of Our Own

158 posts in this topic

More stuff is coming, all sorts of Danger Girl and other goodness...

my attention, you have it. :cloud9:

I've put up a number of combinations for the Danger Girl Revolver variants. The only regular Danger Girl miniseries I have is a #1 CGC SS 9.8 signed by Campbell, which I'll throw in if you buy a 10.0 SS or 9.9 Sketch SS Book.

Like the others have mentioned, if you're interested in any of my lots and want to make an offer, PM me or Unknownworlds. The point is to help out Carlos and his family, so whatever you can give is greatly appreciated.

Joel

I don't have any books for this thread but, I can send a paypal donation. Please send me the info.

Mike

:applause: Nice work Mike!

That's a very nice thing you guys are doing and unfortunately I owe for

way too many books right now. :sorry:

Awesome donations and purchases you guys!

Including Sarah's Wolverine Pick-up, surprise, surprise! :hi:

These boards are amazing. (thumbs u

Thanks Fazybones :)

dgrevcgcss10B.jpg

$250

WOW WOW WOW

Another Danger Girl Revolver CGC 10 SS donated by Joel Elad!

I've put up a number of combinations for the Danger Girl Revolver variants. The only regular Danger Girl miniseries I have is a #1 CGC SS 9.8 signed by Campbell, which I'll throw in if you buy a 10.0 SS or 9.9 Sketch SS Book.

Like the others have mentioned, if you're interested in any of my lots and want to make an offer, PM me or Unknownworlds. The point is to help out Carlos and his family, so whatever you can give is greatly appreciated.

Joel

:takeit:

That 9.9 I picked up from you needs a higher graded sister.

With confirmation from Will, I'm offering a free 9.8 Tommy Zombie from another thread to the next purchase of $100 or more after this post. I don't know Carlos, but such a loss is harsh no matter who it is. Hope he is holding up. :sorry:

Slab picture.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5546851&fpart=1

I put a thread in comics general, hopefully it will direct more traffic this way to raise more money to help carlos. This is so sad, I don't have much to donate but like others PM me the paypal info and I'll put any donation I can!

Iron Man Harvey Tolibao Sketch CGC SS (Grade TBD) $250

:o(worship)

Nice!

I would take advantage of this chance fellas! This is for a heartfelt cause

Philly is not a definite for Harvey from what I hear...and I have no idea whan a new opp will take place

Grab one now while they're still available!

dgrevcgcss10B.jpg

$250

WOW WOW WOW

Another Danger Girl Revolver CGC 10 SS donated by Joel Elad!

Joel

That 9.9 I picked up from you needs a higher graded sister.

^^