• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Sale For One Of Our Own

158 posts in this topic

ATributeToMichaelTurner.jpg

$400

Thank you Jason Truong

In a way, this is very similar to what George stated with the Star Trek book he put up. With the new rule of submitting after each show/signing for grading, it'll be expensive to do another multi-signature book. This one has 12 signature, with 9 of those including sketches. For those that don't know, here is a list of who signed/sketched, and who just signed.

Signed & Sketches by Gary Frank, Billy Tucci, Buzz, Brandon Peterson, Andy Smith, Chris Moreno, Joe Benitez, Francis Manapul, Agnes Garbowska. Signed by Joe Quesada, Christina Strain, Dan Didio.

I am willing to listen to offers through PM, if you are considering this one.

:news: Price drop + bonus. $350 OBO, and I'll cover the shipping to anywhere in Canada or the US. I'll even add in some miscellaneous Aspen books (raw signed & unsigned).

Let's drop this to $300 OBO, plus I'll cover the shipping to anywhere in Canada or the US, and add in some miscellaneous Aspen books (raw signed & unsigned).

ATributeToMichaelTurner.jpg

$400

Thank you Jason Truong

In a way, this is very similar to what George stated with the Star Trek book he put up. With the new rule of submitting after each show/signing for grading, it'll be expensive to do another multi-signature book. This one has 12 signature, with 9 of those including sketches. For those that don't know, here is a list of who signed/sketched, and who just signed.

Signed & Sketches by Gary Frank, Billy Tucci, Buzz, Brandon Peterson, Andy Smith, Chris Moreno, Joe Benitez, Francis Manapul, Agnes Garbowska. Signed by Joe Quesada, Christina Strain, Dan Didio.

I am willing to listen to offers through PM, if you are considering this one.

:news: Price drop + bonus. $350 OBO, and I'll cover the shipping to anywhere in Canada or the US. I'll even add in some miscellaneous Aspen books (raw signed & unsigned).

Let's drop this to $300 OBO, plus I'll cover the shipping to anywhere in Canada or the US, and add in some miscellaneous Aspen books (raw signed & unsigned).

:news:SOLD to an anonymous buyer!

Here is a donation:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #30 CGC 9.8 SS $75 Rick Veitch

13275.jpg

How about $60 and I cover shipping US(Priority)/International (1st Class).

Getting 2 donations in here last minute. I'll take care of U.S. shipping for the buyer. Just be aware I'll be in Seattle until Tuesday so it won't ship til then.

4lkub.jpg

8x10 Michael Dooney Supergirl commission 125.00

95rra.jpg

10x14 Joe Pekar watercolor Supergirl commission 175.00