• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Comiclink Auction

154 posts in this topic

I bid on just one book and I will win it :sumo:

I'm guessing you are not bidding on the Hulk #1 7.0 since your logo has a 7.5!

As long as you aren't bidding on the AF 15 6.5, I'm ok with you winning JUST kidding!

I bid 2k on a book about a week back and its holding. My bid could quite possibly hold, I hope, I promise myself to go no higher.

My bid held up. Actually someone else had entered the same amount, so I guess I'm the ^^

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fdefault%2Easp%3FFocused%3D1%26pg%3D2%23Item%5F921663&id=921663

won the only book i REALLY wanted tonight :cloud9:

avengers20GR.jpg

Always loved this cover.

Same :cloud9:

I'd ask if you want my 9.4 under copy but you probably have 3 9.6-9.8 Pedigree copies laying around! (worship)

I bid on just one book and I will win it :sumo:

I'm guessing you are not bidding on the Hulk #1 7.0 since your logo has a 7.5!

As long as you aren't bidding on the AF 15 6.5, I'm ok with you winning JUST kidding!

I bid 2k on a book about a week back and its holding. My bid could quite possibly hold, I hope, I promise myself to go no higher.

My bid held up. Actually someone else had entered the same amount, so I guess I'm the ^^

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fdefault%2Easp%3FFocused%3D1%26pg%3D2%23Item%5F921663&id=921663

White Page BEAUTY!

Nice book!

I'd ask how you've been but I spent like an hour today going thru the last 700 posts I missed in your journal while I was gone so I know you e been GREAT and adding ridiculously insane HG books! (worship)

:facepalm: take three aspirin and call me in the morning

Okay.... Adding to the Spider-man 1-100 set...

This is what I picked up tonight:

Amazing Adventures #1 5.0 OW (Maybe I will go for an Amazing Fantasy run)

Amazing Spider-man 55 9.0 OW/W

Amazing Spider-man 66 9.2 W

Detective Comics 327 8.5 OW/W Rocky Mountain Pedigree (1st New Batman)

I was disappointed that I did not win the ASM 9 or the 26. The hunt continues as I upgrade my collection. I was also the underbidder on the Daredevil 16 9.0 White pages (1st Romita Spider-man) Good luck to whoever nabbed that.

Also important to note is that I am waiting on the following in the mail:

Amazing Spiderman 41 8.0 W 9 (The infamous 'tough' Rhino cover)

Amazing Spiderman 52 8.5 OW

Amazing Spiderman 80 8.0 OW/W

Amazing Spiderman 81 9.0 OW/W

RAD8E2622012130_102828.jpg

RADCACD120111223_183633.jpg

RAD98AD02012229_1072.jpg

RAD2A85E201232_10439.jpg

Congrats Sufunk on the Green River Avengers book... you can see with those colors why they gave that one a pedigree.

With this awesome new trailer for the Avengers movie out, all your Avengers books are going to go through the roof!

Avengers Trailer

This 1st giant man Tales To Atonish 49 8.5 is another one with a movie coming out supposedly, who knows if that will ever happen.