• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats Bronty you're a lifer...a decade on the boards

89 posts in this topic

Congrats!

I think mine is coming up soon.

Not a lot of the inaugural class of 2002 still standing and posting :(

:preach:

Class of '02 is soft.

Been too soft on the plebes, I agree. :sumo:

Time to put the hammer to 'em.

Congrats to not only Bronty,but the whole class of 02.Your wisdom has made me a better collector,and I thank you all for that. (worship)

No better way to flush them out of the Pantheon than by heaping (somewhat false) praise... Five of them showed up shortly after you posted this lol

Congrats to not only Bronty,but the whole class of 02.Your wisdom has made me a better collector,and I thank you all for that. (worship)

No better way to flush them out of the Pantheon than by heaping (somewhat false) praise... Five of them showed up shortly after you posted this lol

lol

All true praise my friend,all true. :wishluck:

thanks guys! :D

Holy cow, where has the time gone? 10 years! So, do I get a gold watch? Trip to Hawaii? :P

Well this forum has been a constant source of entertainment and learning. I may be the first to have signed up but its all the rest of you that have made this place great because otherwise it would just have been the sound of one hand clapping! lol

Thanks so much everybody and here's to the next 10! :headbang:

Wow -- congrats! I hadn't realized we were heading for the 10-year anniversary of signing up on the Boards.

What fun it's been. Way to go, Bronty!

Dan :preach:

Yikes....I guess it is 10 years for many of you, and 10 years for myself next year. Wow, what a ride.

There are still some of us floating around...

Congrats, Bronty :applause:

I'd also like to congratulate ComicDiva89 in advance... to head off a plethora of similar threads. :baiting::foryou:

My oldest friend on this board. :cloud9:

Our PM thread is several years older than the board-life of most of these noobs.