• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FanBoy Expo Pigeon Forge June 15-17

15 posts in this topic

Anybody know anything about the people putting this on? They're listed as being in Las Vegas, but I don't recognize the name as being the people who cancelled the show there last year. However, it is slated the week before Heroes again.

Not a great place to host a show, but there are other reasons to do a show in Pigeon Forge.

Got to be the same people?...............someone in Vegas was running Adventure Con at the end

same location as last adventurecon and they were run by las vegas autographs. Guessing same promotors.

Talked to a dealer who is doing it. I talked to the promoter and he assured me it's a go. I sent off a check for an end cap, so I hope all you Tennesseans will show up.

hm I am thinking about going, is there a list of comic book dealers that will be there anywhere?

nothing on that list excites me, will probably pass.

if it's the same venue as last time, it was poorly lit and laid out. I couldn't see a spine ding on a 4.0.

Was funny to see a guy with the 12 inch han solo and tauntaun try to walk out through the glass instead of the door. I heard a big crunch and he then had a collectible accordion.