• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Illustrious feedback thread

40 posts in this topic

Purchased a Hulk #181 w/ repro cover and am extremely happy with the purchase. Item was shipped fast and packaged well.

This is my first timer purchasing a comic w/ a repro cover and I have to say that it really looks amazing. Thanks again!

I bought a hulk #1 from Travis on time pay. He communicated perfectly throughout the whole process and was really easy to deal with.

When I paid the book off he shipped it really fast and packaged my grail as securely as I hoped. Very happy.

Super-fast shipping on a great book. Packed to withstand the Apocalypse! When you’re cursing to get the book out of its triple USPS proofing, you know that Travis spent a lot of time making it bomb proof! Again, it’s a great book and was exactly as advertised. The book went out fast and arrived fast. It was packed well and is a welcome addition to my collection.

Travis bought two turtle #1 books off me.. and if you can't tell already, he's an honest and straightforward dude!

Probably the best communicator I've come across on the boards, and there wasn't a smidgen of hassle or problems dealing with him. I wish everyone was so easy to deal with... heck, I was I was that easy to deal with!

Kudos to a superior board member!

Not many thing are certain in life, but one thing is assured. If you deal with Travis you will get excellent service, you will get fast shipping, and you will get a box packed so well that it will survive a nuclear blast. Awesome seller to deal with! Would not hesitate to buy from again!