• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Illustrious feedback thread

40 posts in this topic

I had a fantastic experience working with Travis. (thumbs u

He successfully completed a cash/trade transaction where he traded me his CGC Tales of Suspense #39 (1.0) and CGC Journey Into Mystery #83 (1.0) plus cash in exchange for my CGC Detective Comics #29 ("NG").

His communication was top-notch.

His shipping time was extremely prompt and very well packed.

His payments were made exactly as promised.

I found him to be incredibly personable, respectful, honest and dependable.

I would not hesitate to do business with him in the future.

Whether you are buying from or selling too, you would be hard-pressed to find a better guy than Travis to work with. :applause:

I bought a showcase #22 from Travis and couldn't be happier. He shipped it very quickly, and quite well. I hope to do future business with him. Just a great guy overall.

Travis is an honest seller and I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a smooth transaction and quality items. ^^ What I appreciate most about the transaction is that Travis treats his customers like they are close personal friends. He is always willing to share advice and his enthusiasm for this hobby that we all enjoy is contagious. (worship) I hope that everyone who reads this has an opportunity to business with him. :golfclap: Travis immediately notified me that my book was shipped and provided me evidence of the same (although I did not request or solicit such evidence). I received the book, the item was packed with care. I have no reservations about recommending this seller to others. If you would like to discuss my personal experience with this seller - please do not hesitate to contact me. (thumbs u

George

Travis recently purchased an Incredible Hulk #1 from me and was exceptionally great to work with!

Payment was prompt and smooth.

Communication was fantastic.

I will not hesitate to do business with him again in the future. (thumbs u

Great buyer who has became a great friend. Travis is always willing to provide kind advice regarding sales and collecting comics. I hope that everyone has an opportunity to deal with this buyer on a professional and personal level. This individual is a credit to our community.

I have just had a great, fast and friendly, international deal with Travis, he paid swiftly and without fuss and even met me halfway on the fees, without me asking.

I wouldn't hesitate in doing the biz with Travis again, anytime.

(worship)(worship)(worship)