• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome back Jason (sufunk)

42 posts in this topic

Thanks! :blush:

Yep, got everything sorted out that i needed to and am back to collecting.

So what is the FDQ re-entry procedure here? I assume public caning in the town square or something along those lines? :grin:

So what is the FDQ re-entry procedure here? I assume public caning in the town square or something along those lines? :grin:

You need to compose a poem.... you can ask forumite aunt agatha for help.

Hmm...Jason returns on the first night of the latest C-link auction....which is also the night the Avengers issues are ending? Cowinkydink? hm

Hmm...Jason returns after Syracuse gets bounced out of the tournament.

^^

Although, my son and I had an AMAZING time in Boston at the Sweet16 and Elite8! Best time we've ever had times 1,000! Stayed at the Westin in Copley Square with the team and got to meet and hang out with all the players and coaches :cloud9:

I didn't even wait outside the stadium to severely beat the ref that made a million bad calls against us in the OSU game (thumbs u

Hmm...Jason returns on the first night of the latest C-link auction....which is also the night the Avengers issues are ending? Cowinkydink? hm

Actually is a coincidence. Other than some later issues, there arent really any Avenegrs im bidding on tonight. Well, maybe a certain GR #20 that someone should have sold to me directly :baiting:

Actually is a coincidence. Other than some later issues, there arent really any Avenegrs im bidding on tonight. Well, maybe a certain GR #20 that someone should have sold to me directly :baiting:

I'm not the consignor. :gossip:

Really? I thought that one was yours. Did u sell it to someone else since you got it?

Really? I thought that one was yours. Did u sell it to someone else since you got it?

My ownership of most SA and BA books I buy can be measured in months, if not weeks. Its the GA stuff I adore. :cloud9: