• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome back Jason (sufunk)

42 posts in this topic

Glad to see you back Jason. Hope the Fam and life have all been great on your hiatus.

I've missed admiring and drooling at your collecting prowess!!

Cheers,

Eric

Thanks! Everything has been GREAT! Got to see the Cowboys play in their new stadium(though we lost :cry:), went to utah and the wifey taught me and the kids how to ski, took my son to the NCAA tourney. Also got a new puppy and two baby chinchillas.

On a side note, if anyone is into rodents as pets, i would highly, HIGHLY recommend a chinchilla. I was totally against getting them but damn are they awesome little pets. Might be the coolest pets ive ever owned. Really fun to play with and have around the house. Much better than ferrets imo (thumbs u

Be careful, I've heard they reproduce like cockroaches.

I wish!!!!! Then I'd have a VERY valuable chinchilla coat to sell! :grin:

If you've never held a chinchilla or touched a mink coat, you can't even describe how soft and nice these little guys coats are. It's amazing. You can't help but pick them up and rub them like every 5 seconds so they are so freaking soft!

No worries though, we bought two males so we wouldn't have to worry about babies or getting them spayed/neutered ;)

Hmm...Jason returns after Syracuse gets bounced out of the tournament.

^^

Although, my son and I had an AMAZING time in Boston at the Sweet16 and Elite8! Best time we've ever had times 1,000! Stayed at the Westin in Copley Square with the team and got to meet and hang out with all the players and coaches :cloud9:

I didn't even wait outside the stadium to severely beat the ref that made a million bad calls against us in the OSU game (thumbs u

You should come back to Boston and see the real Boston Garden, with all of the banners and numbers hanging from the rafters. Actual the real original Boston Garden was a better place to have gone to. No AC, big rats, but I still loved the place.

Hmm...Jason returns after Syracuse gets bounced out of the tournament.

^^

Although, my son and I had an AMAZING time in Boston at the Sweet16 and Elite8! Best time we've ever had times 1,000! Stayed at the Westin in Copley Square with the team and got to meet and hang out with all the players and coaches :cloud9:

I didn't even wait outside the stadium to severely beat the ref that made a million bad calls against us in the OSU game (thumbs u

You should come back to Boston and see the real Boston Garden, with all of the banners and numbers hanging from the rafters. Actual the real original Boston Garden was a better place to have gone to. No AC, big rats, but I still loved the place.

I wanted to take him to see it but he came down with a wicked cough so I had to waste the whole day Friday finding a walk in clinic to get him some medicine so my wife wouldn't kill me when I got home with him deathly I'll.

It was actually the 1st time I'd ever been to Boston. I REALLY liked it and the weather was amazing Thursday and Friday. When we got there Thursday afternoon, it was actually hotter there than it was down here in Fort Lauderdale! :screwy:

I wish we had some more time there to see the city but we spent most of the time hunting down and waiting around the hotel so my son could meet all the SU players and coaches and get them to autograph a basketball for him. Usually I have a great in through a guy I'm friends with. He was VERY good friends with Bernie fine and would always get me INSANE seats but obviously that's down the drain now :eek: Still, my son was able to get EVERY player and coach Boeheim, McNamara, Autry, Hopkins and Sims's autographs so he was in heaven the whole weekend :cloud9:

You too Liam, how've you been?

I shoulda said this yesterday but I do want to thank a lot of you(you know who you are) for the pm's I got when I was leaving. A lot of you guys really helped me with what was going on at the time. Some people of course took their opportunity to take some shots at me, most of which I probably deserved based on the way I behaved during my time on the boards, but for the most part everything people were saying to me was really nice and helpful. So thanks to you guys who gave me support and advice trying to help me out, it meant a lot to me (worship)

You too Liam, how've you been?

I shoulda said this yesterday but I do want to thank a lot of you(you know who you are) for the pm's I got when I was leaving. A lot of you guys really helped me with what was going on at the time. Some people of course took their opportunity to take some shots at me, most of which I probably deserved based on the way I behaved during my time on the boards, but for the most part everything people were saying to me was really nice and helpful. So thanks to you guys who gave me support and advice trying to help me out, it meant a lot to me (worship)

(thumbs u

Don't do it again and you'll be fine (thumbs u

Nope, made some "changes" that we're sorely needed so now I'm the new and improved, kindler gentler Sufunk :acclaim:

Hopefully, it'll stick and there'll be no more FDQ exits in my future (thumbs u

Nope, made some "changes" that we're sorely needed so now I'm the new and improved, kindler gentler Sufunk :acclaim:

Did you acquire any books while not on the boards?

:popcorn:

:popcorn:

Judging by his last registry entry, I'd say NOT

Nope, sadly I didn't buy one single book since I left the boards :(

A few days after I left, a 9.8 Rocky Mountain Ped avengers annual 13 that i had bought a few weeks before on ebay came in the mail which was the extent of my comic involvement while I was away.

Nothing, nada, zip for me while I was away which actually was part of the plan when I left. I did sign into the boards a few times to check some ongoing pm conversations and talk to a few people that I had some possible pending deals with but I ended up passing on all of them.